CRTC Booster is proud to offer CRTC seniors looking to continue a career in the performing arts. The number of scholarships is determined by the Booster Board and budget. Any Senior meeting the following requirements may qualify to apply for the scholarships. Scholarship awards are determined by a panel of the directors and 1 administrator.
- Attain a minimum of 60 thespian points
- Member of CRTC for 2 years
- Letter of recommendation Non Theatre Teacher
- Family must be member of CRTC Booster
- Must be accepted to a School of Theatre or Film at the College level
- 3.0 GPA
- 1000 wrd. Essay titled - What impact has theatre had on your life? Or, How do you plan to use your theatre degree to impact the lives of others?